Contacts and Resources
The ecdysis portal has both technical and community support through the Symbiota Support Hub and its user community.
Get technical support
ecdysis community support
More information coming soon about communications with other portal users.
ecdysis Steering Committee
The steering committee was established in summer 2023 to provide direction and guidance for portal development and community growth. The committee meets quarterly to discuss ongoing projects and new initiatives. The sterring committee encourages feedback and input from the ecdysis user community to continue to develop the portal.
Steering Committee members:
- Jennifer Girón, Acting Collections Manager of Invertebrate Zoology, Museum of Texas Tech University. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0851-6883
- Andrew Johnston, Invertebrate Collections Manager, NEON Biorepository, Arizona State University. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0166-6985
- Sangmi Lee, Researcher Specialist Sr. and Collections Manager of ASU Insects and Mollusks, Biodiversity Knowledge Integration Center, Arizona State University. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9636-8242
- Samanta Orellana, Ph.D. Candidate, School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4098-5823
- Katja C. Seltmann, Researcher and Katherine Esau Director, Cheadle Center for Biodiversity and Ecology Restoration, University of California, Santa Barbara. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5354-6048
- Lindsay J. Walker, Community Manager, Symbiota Support Hub, Arizona State University. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2162-6593
For inquiries about the steering committee, please contact the chair Sangmi Lee (email@example.com). For technical or portal-related issues, please contact the portal manager Andrew Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org).